NSO Result 2021 will be released at sofworld.org. Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) has announced the National Science Olympiad Results for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. The Science Olympiad Foundation conducted Set-A Exam on SET-A 19th & 20 December 2021. The school has been participated as per convenience. Now at finally the SOF NSO Level 1 Result and cut off marks is released for all the class 1 to 12. So candidates who have participated in the written exam now check their National Science Olympiad Results Marks. The students will get the award as per their ranking. The students who have qualified for the Science Olympiad Foundation NSO Results Level will appear in Level 2 exam held on 9th Feb 2021. However, more details and updates regarding Level 2 results and Merit List Rank is given here.
NSO Level 2 Result 2021
All the students who have the desire to get awards/Scholarships have appeared in the Science Olympiad Examination held at the National and International level. Now finally the SOF NSO Results 2021 Level 1 declared on 19 and 20 December. All the students those are passed the Level I exam are to appear in Level 2 exam later. The First Level Competition is for all Class 1 to 12 students those school has participated in exams. However, Level 2 is conducted for Class 3 to 12 students only. Therefore the www.sofworld.org. NSO Results 2021 is checked by roll number wise from here given link directly. The selected students will prove the scholarship at International Level and Zonal level topper only. So students have to check their SOF NSO Results 2021 Level 2 Cut off marks and Merit List rank. They have also started to prepare for Level 2 exam and also regularly check here for upcoming results date updates.
National Science Olympiad (NSO) Examination – Details
|Name of Examination Authority||Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)|
|Examination Type||Entrance Exam|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
|Name of Exam||National Science Olympiad (NSO) Exam 2019|
|Examination Date||SET-A 19th & 20th DEC|
SET-B 9th & 10th JAN
SET-C 30th & 31st JAN
SET-D – MID-FEB ’21
|Level 1 Result Date||–|
|Level 2 Examination Date||–|
|Level 2 Result announcement Date||March 2021|
About SOF National Science Olympiad
- The NSO Level 1 competition exam held for Class 1 to 12 students.
- The students who have qualified in level I will paper in the Level 1 & 2 exam.
- Exam held for Only Class 3rd to 12th students.
- Only the winner will get the award, scholarship, and gifts.
- There will be International and Zonal Toppers will be declared for classes 3 to 12.
- Each winner will be given the award.
- There will be rank and merit will be decided from 2nd Level exam competition.
Thus in order of this the SOF NSO Level 1 Results 2021 is declared now. All the students have cleared the cut off marks. So the candidates who get higher marks than cut off is qualify to appear for 2nd level SOF NSO Exam held now.
Scholarship / Awards
Those students who will qualify in the nature of Level 1 & 2 Examination will be awarded scholarships for the Zonal level and international level. Details of awards are as follows –
|1st||Rs.50,000/- Each + Gold Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||58|
|2nd||Rs.25,000/- Each + Silver Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||58|
|3rd||Rs.10,000/- Each + Bronze Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||58|
|1st||Rs.5,000/- Each + Gold Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1218|
|2nd||Rs.2,500/- Each + Silver Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1218|
|3rd||Rs.1,000/- Each + Bronze Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1218|
|4th to 10th||Gifts Worth Rs.1000/- Each + *Medal of Distinction + *Certificate of Distinction + **Certificate of Zonal Excellence||8526|
|11th to 25th||**Certificate of Zonal Excellence + *Medal of Distinction + *Certificate of Distinction||18270|
NSO Level 2 Cut Off Marks
The Science Olympiad Foundation determines the NSO SOF Cut Off Marks 2021 for Class 1st to 12th. So all the students who qualify for the minimum cut off score in Level 1 exam will determine the qualifier for Level 2 in NSO. It is mandatory to obtained marks by the candidates in each section and overall the exam papers. Moreover, the SOF National Science Olympiad Cut off is declared from the Achiever Section (M3), Science (M2), and Logical Reasoning (M1) Section for Class 1 to 10. And for Class 11 and 12 Cutoff marks is determined from total marks of Achiever Section(M3), Physics (M1), Chemistry (M2), Science (Math/Bio ) (M4). So now check the SOF NSO Final Cut off marks is given below as per class-wise to determine the top 5 % of students form each class.
SOF NSO Cut Off Marks Level Class 1 to 10
|Class||Cut off Marks||Achiever Section (M3)||Science (M2)||Logical Reasoning (M1)|
SOF NSO Level 1 Cut off marks for Class 11 and 12
|Cut off Marks||32||33|
|Achiever Section (M3)||3||12|
|Science (Match/Bio) M4||16||10|
How to Check SOF NSO Results 2021 Level 1 and Level 2
- Step 1 – A students first have to visit the official website of the Science Olympiad Foundation http://sofworld.org/
- Step 2 – Now Go to Results Section and Click the Read More link.
- Step 3 – Now Official Result Page will open.
- Step 4 – Select your Olympiad as SOF NSO.
- Step 5 – Now Enter your Exam Roll Number in the format of YourSchoolCode-Class-Section-Roll No
- Step 6 – Enter captcha correctly.
- Step 7 – Click on the View Result button.
- Step 8 – Now your SOF NSO Results will appear on the screen.
- Step 9 – Check for you are qualified or not.
Thus the only 5 % of students class wise qualifying for Level 2 form the SOF NSO Level 1 Results 2021. Moreover, the Rank and Zone wise topper will be declared after the Second level exam.
NSO Level 1 Result >>> Available Now
What are criteria Qualify for 2nd Level NSO Exam
The www.sofworld.org NSO Results 2021 cut off marks is now declared. However, the candidates who have full fill the following criteria will qualify for the National Science Olympiad 2nd level Olympiads exams.
- Only the top 5 % of students form each class as the priority is given marks of different section.
- Top 25 rank holders of each class from zone wise.
- The Class topper of each participating school where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & scores 50% qualifying marks. If registration is done section-wise, then students with the highest marks in, respective section will qualify for the 2nd level.
The Second Level exam will be held for English, Science & Mathematics Olympiads of students of Class 3 to 12 after SOF NSO Results Level 1 Qualify.
How to Check SOF NSO Rank
After Level 2 exam the SOF NSO Rank will be determined for each class in the following criteria
- Total marks scored in Level 2 exam only.
However, in the case of two students score the same marks in Level 2 exam rank will be decided by the following priorities.
|Section Wise Priority|
|Priority (Class 3rd to 10th)||Section|
|For Class 11th &12th|
|4||Mathematics / Biology|
So students have to check their SOF NSO Result and Merit List rank by here to visit regularly. The list of students getting scholarships, Awards at the Internal Level, Zonal Level, and District level is provided shortly.
Posts You May Interested