NSO Result 2020 Level 2 now released at sofworld.org. Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) has announced National Science Olympiad Results for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. The Science Olympiad Foundation conducted Exam on 11th and 21st November 2019. The school has been participated as per convenience. Now at finally the SOF NSO Level 1 Result and cut off marks is release for all the class 1 to 12. So candidates those are participated in the written exam are now check their National Science Olympiad Results Marks. The students will get the award as per their ranking. The students those have qualify the Science Olympiad Foundation NSO Results Level will appear in Level 2 exam held in 9th Feb 2020. However for more details and updates regarding Level 2 results and Merit List Rank is given here.
NSO Level 2 Result 2020
All the students who have desire to get awards/Scholarship are appear in the Science Olympiad Examination held at National and International level. Now finally the SOF NSO Results 2020 Level 1 declared on 27th December. All the students those are passed the Level I exam are to be appear din Level 2 exam later. The First Level Competition is for all Class 1 to 12 students those school has been participated in exams. However the Level 2 is conducted for Class 3 to 12 the students only. Therefor the www.sofworld.org. NSO Results 2020 is check by roll number wise form here given link directly. The selected students will proved the scholarship at International Level and Zonal level topper only. So students have to check their SOF NSO Results 2020 Level 2 Cut off marks and Merit List rank. They have also start prepare for Level 2 exam and also regularly check here for upcoming results date updates.
National Science Olympiad (NSO) Examination – Details
|Name of Examination Authority||Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)|
|Examination Type||Entrance Exam|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
|Name of Exam||National Science Olympiad (NSO) Exam 2019|
|Examination Date (Level 1)||11th November and 21st November 2019|
|Level 1 Result Date||27 December 2019 (Declared)|
|Level 2 Examination Date||9th February 2020|
|Level 2 Result announcement Date||March 2020|
About SOF National Science Olympiad
- The NSO Level 1 competition exam held for Class 1 to 12 students.
- The students those have qualified in level I will paper in Level 2 exam.
- The Level 2 held for Only Class 3rd to 12th students.
- Only the winner will get award, scholarship and gifts.
- There will be International and Zonal Toppers will be declare for class 3 to 12.
- Each winner will be give the award.
- There will be rank and merit will be decided form 2nd Level exam competition.
Thus in order of this the SOF NSO Level 1 Results 2020 is declared now. All the students those have cleared the cut off marks. So the candidates are get higher marks then cut off is qualify to appear for 2nd level SOF NSO Exam held now.
Scholarship / Awards
Those students who will qualify in nature of Level 1 & 2 Examination will awarded scholarship for Zonal level and international level. Details of awards are follows –
|1st||Rs.50,000/- Each + Gold Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||58|
|2nd||Rs.25,000/- Each + Silver Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||58|
|3rd||Rs.10,000/- Each + Bronze Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||58|
|1st||Rs.5,000/- Each + Gold Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1218|
|2nd||Rs.2,500/- Each + Silver Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1218|
|3rd||Rs.1,000/- Each + Bronze Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1218|
|4th to 10th||Gifts Worth Rs.1000/- Each + *Medal of Distinction + *Certificate of Distinction + **Certificate of Zonal Excellence||8526|
|11th to 25th||**Certificate of Zonal Excellence + *Medal of Distinction + *Certificate of Distinction||18270|
NSO Level 2 Cut Off Marks
The Science Olympiad Foundation is determine the NSO SOF Cut Off Marks 2020 for Class 1st to 12th. So all the students whose qualify the minimum cut off score in Level 1 exam will be determine the qualifier for Level 2 in NSO. It is mandatory to obtained marks by the candidates is each section and overall the exam papers. Moreover the SOF National Science Olympiad Cut off is declared form the Achiever Section (M3), Science (M2) and Logical Reasoning (M1) Section for Class 1 to 10. And for Class 11 and 12 Cutoff marks is determine form total marks of Achiever Section(M3), Physics (M1), Chemistry (M2), Science (Math/Bio ) (M4). So now check the SOF NSO Final Cut off marks is give below as per class wise to determine top 5 % students form each class.
SOF NSO Cut Off Marks Level Class 1 to 10
|Class||Cut off Marks||Achiever Section (M3)||Science (M2)||Logical Reasoning (M1)|
SOF NSO Level 1 Cut off marks for Class 11 and 12
|Cut off Marks||32||33|
|Achiever Section (M3)||3||12|
|Science (Match/Bio) M4||16||10|
How to Check SOF NSO Results 2020 Level 1 and Level 2
- Steps 1 – A students first have to visit at official website of Science Olympiad Foundation http://sofworld.org/
- Steps 2 – Now Go to Results Section and Click Read More link.
- Steps 3 – Now Official Result Page will open.
- Steps 4 – Select your Olympiad as SOF NSO.
- Steps 5 – Now Enter your Exam roll Number in the format of YourSchoolCode-Class-Section-RollNo
- Steps 6 – Enter catpcha correct.
- Steps 7 – Click on View Result button.
- Steps 8 – Now your SOF NSO Results will appear on screen.
- Steps 9 – Check for your are qualified or note.
Thus the only 5 % of students class wise qualifying for the Level 2 form the SOF NSO Level 1 Results 2020. Moreover the Rank and Zone wise topper will declared after Second level exam.
NSO Level 1 Result >>> Available Now
What are criteria Qualify for 2nd Level NSO Exam
The www.sofworld.org NSO Results 2020 cut off marks is now declared. However the candidates those have full fill the following criteria will qualify for National Science Olympiad 2nd level Olympiads exams.
- Only top 5 % students form each class as priority given marks of different section.
- Top 25 rank holders of each class from zone wise.
- The Class topper of each participating school where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & scores 50% qualifying marks. If registration is done section wise, then students with highest marks, respective section will qualify for the 2nd level.
The Second Level exam will held for English, Science & Mathematics Olympiads of students of Class 3 to 12 after SOF NSO Results Level 1 Qualify.
How to Check SOF NSO Rank
After Level 2 exam the SOF NSO Rank will be determine for each class in the following criteria
- Total marks scored in Level 2 exam only.
However in case of two students score same marks in Level 2 exam rank will be decided by the following priorities.
|Section Wise Priority|
|Priority (Class 3rd to 10th)||Section|
|For Class 11th &12th|
|4||Mathematics / Biology|
So students have to check their SOF NSO Result and Merit List rank by here to visit regularly. The list of students getting scholarship, Awards at Internal Level, Zonal Level and District level is provided shortly.
Posts You May Interested