MDSU Online Exam Form 2020 Date Private Regular courses fill from mdsuexam.org This is kind information that the MDSU UG PG Exam Form 2020 is now released. As per the Main examination the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University has start filling MDSU Ajmer Online Exam Form form 09 December 2019. So all the Regular, private and Repeaters students this are thinking to participate in Annual/Semester Main Exam 2020. Now they have to apply online Online Form for UG and PG Examination 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year before appeared. A students of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University and its affiliated colleges are asked to fill the MDSU Main Exam 2020 Form of BA BSc BCom BEd Part 1, 2, 3 examination at first. The students candidature for Final Exam is consider after they have filled the Online Form before last date. So now check other details like MDSU Exam Fees, Online Apply process, Last Date, Courses details etc by here mdsuexam.net.
Last Date of Apply Online Exam Form with Late Fee’s >>> 23rd December 2019
MDSU Exam Form 2020
A large no of candidates are participating in the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University main Exams held in February March month upcoming. But the Examination Controller is prepare first by inviting the MDSU BA B.Sc B.Com Exam Form 2020 Date as announced. So all the eligible and interested candidates studying in various Undergraduate, postgraduate, Diploma Degree and Certificate course, are compulsory to submit Exam Form before appear in exams. As per exam circular the Examination Form for all UG and PG Previous & Final Year courses filled at www.mdsuexam.org and www.mdsuexam.net. The all Regular, Private, College and Non-College students students should have to submit the required documents such as MDSU exam application form and others in the respective college and NC student related examination center. Moreover this is not necessary that the examination center is allotted by the university in the same colleges form which the students have fill the MDSU Form Exam 2020 MA M.Sc M.Com previous and Final Year.
MDSU Private & Regular Students Form
The MDSU Exam Form 2020 Date is out, so a candidates who have want to participate in the Main examination of this session. Te students are enrolled in various UG and PG courses are mandatory to submit their www.mdsuexam.org Form Bed Part I, II, III, IV 2020 exams. The candidates are also preparing for exam the have now only waited when the exam form will start. So finally the Controller of examinations is now open the window for applying MDSU Ajmer Online Exam Form available at www.mdsu.ac.in website. For more details such as Exam Form Fee’s of each courses, Last date to submit form with normal fees, with late fees is provided. Moreover, the candidates are also sent their mdsuexam.org Online Form to the university academic department before closing date.
Important Instructions For MDSU Exam Form 2020
The MDSU Main Exam Form 2020 Last date is coming closer. However before filling online application form for UG PG, BEd and other courses First, Second, Third/Final Year candidates have to read the following instruction very carefully.
- The Main Exam form are to be fill at online on www.mdsuexam.org and www.mdsuexam.net.
- All the Regular, Private, Repeaters, and Ex-Students have to submit their form before last date of submission .
- Candidates can pay the Exam Fees through the E-Mitra or Kiosk.
- Those students who have applied for the supplementary examination of the year 2019 and whose result of the supplementary examination is not declare yet, will not be eligible to apply for the main examination form 2020.
- For the Theory and Practical exams, the candidates have to submit form of the respective subjects only.
- Students have to submit their Exam Form to the respective College/University after taking Online Application form printout.
- The Application Form must be completed in all aspects and submit along with required document of marksheet, and other to the respective university before last date.
- After Last date over, No exam form will consider or accepted in any conditions.
MDSU Exam Form Eligibility
The Candidates have to check the required eligibility criteria before filling he MDSU Exam Form 2020 at the university online exam portal.
- The Regular students of BSc Part First of session 2019-20 will not be required to fill exam form.
- The Supplementary students can submit their exam form after sully exam result declared.
- All the UG Regular, private students those are applying for UG Part I Exam form will also appear in Hindi and English compulsory subjects.
- The UG Part II students have to appear in Social Science Exam paper as compulsory subjects.
- The UG Part III students have o appear only their respective compulsory subjects exam.
- In Undergraduate Arts, the candidates have now allowed to choose their Theory and Practical subjects separately from Hindi Sahitya.
- The Exam form is filled for both Theory and Practical examinations.
MDSU Exam Form Fee’s
The all Regular, Private and Ex-Students those are eligible to apply for MDSU UG PG Exam Form 1st 2nd 3rd year Maine examination have to pay the exam fees as per the following pattern.
MDSU Exam Form Schedule 2020
|Exam/Course||बिना विलम्ब शुल्क||विलम्ब शुल्क|
|परीक्षा शुल्क के बराबर|
विलम्ब शुल्क सहित
|UG (Pass / Honors) Part-I, II and III Regular/Private/Ex-Students, of BA / B.Com / B.Sc / B.Sc (Home Science) / B.Sc (IT, CS, Naturopathy, Bio-Tech)/ BCA/ BA Additional||09/12/2019|
|B.Sc-B.Ed & B.A-B.Ed (RIE Only),|
M.Ed (all), B.Ed (all), B.P.Ed(annual scheme), BBA (annual scheme), Regular and Ex-Students
|All PG (Previous/ Final) Regular, Private, Ex-Students viz., MA, MSc (Annual Exam Scheme), M.Com And all diplomas/Certificate course|
|Last Date to submit Application Form Hard copy at University||09/12/2019|
|Last Date to submit Application Form College at the Main University||till 26/12/2019||till 26/12/2019||till 26/12/2019|
Steps to Apply Online For MDSU UG PG Exam Form 2020
- Steps 1 – A students first have to visit at official website of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer http://mdsuexam.org/
- Steps 2 – Now go to Examination Section and Click on Exam Form link.
- Steps 3 – Now you will redirected on the Official MDSU Exam Portal.
- Steps 4 – Click on Students Panel link.
- Steps 5 – Now Click on Main Exam Form 2020 link.
- Steps 6 – Now Click on Apply for Exam Form 2020 link.
- Steps 7 – Choose your UG/ PG/ PORF/ Other Courses.
- Steps 8 – Selection your Year/Semester.
- Steps 9 – Now click on Apply button.
- Steps 10 – Fill your exam form details carefully.
- Steps 11 – Pay the application fees online.
- Steps 12 – Now submit it final and take a printout of this.
- Steps 13 – The candidates have to submit their Application Form Printout along with required documents to the respective University/Colleges before last date.
Thus all the Regular, private and Ex-Students are now informed they have to apply for the MDSU Exam Form 2020 at online. The Last date to apply form is 18 December 2019 for all UG and PG Courses. They have to be very carefully while filling the exam form and also keep in touch with us to get latest news and updates by regularly visit here.