MDSU Online Exam Form 2021 Date Private Regular courses fill from mdsuexam.org This is the kind of information that the MDSU UG PG Exam Form 2021 is now released. As per the Main examination, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University has not started filling MDSU Ajmer Online Exam Form. So all the Regular, private, and Repeaters students are thinking to participate in Annual/Semester Main Exam 2021. Now they have to apply online Online Forms for UG and PG Examination 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year before appeared. Students of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University and its affiliated colleges are asked to fill the MDSU Main Exam 2021 Form of BA BSc BCom BEd Part 1, 2, 3 examinations at first. The student’s candidature for the Final Exam is considered after they have filled the Online Form before the last date. So now check other details like MDSU Exam Fees, Online Apply process, Last Date, Courses details, etc by here mdsuexam.net.
MDSU Exam Form 2021
A large no of candidates is participating in the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University main Exams held in February March month upcoming. But the Examination Controller is preparing first by inviting the MDSU BA B.Sc B.Com Exam Form 2021 Date as announced. So all the eligible and interested candidates studying in various Undergraduate, postgraduate, Diploma Degree and Certificate course, are compulsory to submit Exam Form before appearing in exams. As per exam circular the Examination Form for all UG and PG Previous & Final Year courses filled at www.mdsuexam.org and www.mdsuexam.net. All students should have to submit the required documents such as the MDSU exam application form and others in the respective college and NC student related examination center. Moreover, this is not necessary that the examination center is allotted by the university in the same college’s form which the students have filled the MDSU Form Exam 2021 MA M.Sc M.Com previous and Final Year.
MDSU Private & Regular Students Form
The MDSU Exam Form 2021 Date is out, so candidates who have want to participate in the Main examination of this session. The students are enrolled in various UG and PG courses are mandatory to submit their www.mdsuexam.org Form Bed Part I, II, III, IV 2021 exams. The candidates are also preparing for an exam the have now only waited when the exam form will start. So finally the Controller of examinations is now open the window for applying MDSU Ajmer Online Exam Form available at www.mdsu.ac.in website. For more details such as the Exam Form Fee’s of each course, the Last date to submit the form with normal fees, with late fees is provided. Moreover, the candidates are also sent their mdsuexam.org Online Form to the university academic department before the closing date.
Important Instructions For MDSU Exam Form 2021
The MDSU Main Exam Form 2021 Last date is coming closer. However, before filling the online application form for UG PG, BEd and other courses First, Second, Third/Final Year candidates have to read the following instruction very carefully.
- The Main Exam form is to be filled out online on www.mdsuexam.org and www.mdsuexam.net.
- All the Regular, Private, Repeaters, and Ex-Students have to submit their form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates can pay the Exam Fees through the E-Mitra or Kiosk.
- Those students who have applied for the supplementary examination of the year 2019 and whose result of the supplementary examination is not declared yet, will not be eligible to apply for the main examination form 2021.
- For the Theory and Practical exams, the candidates have to submit forms of the respective subjects only.
- Students have to submit their Exam Form to the respective College/University after taking the Online Application form printout.
- The Application Form must be completed in all aspects and submit along with the required document of marksheet, and others to the respective university before the last date.
- The last date over, No exam form will consider or accepted under any conditions.
MDSU Exam Form Eligibility
The Candidates have to check the required eligibility criteria before filling the MDSU Exam Form 2021 at the university online exam portal.
- The Regular students of BSc Part First of session 2020-21 will not be required to fill exam form.
- The Supplementary students can submit their exam form after the exam result declared.
- All the UG Regular, private students who are applying for UG Part I Exam form will also appear in Hindi and English compulsory subjects.
- The UG Part II students have to appear in Social Science Exam paper as compulsory subjects.
- The UG Part III students have o appear only in their respective compulsory subjects exam.
- In Undergraduate Arts, the candidates have now allowed choosing their Theory and Practical subjects separately from Hindi Sahitya.
- The Exam form is filled for both Theory and Practical examinations.
MDSU Exam Form Fee’s
All Regular, Private, and Ex-Students who are eligible to apply for MDSU UG PG Exam Form 1st 2nd 3rd year Maine examination have to pay the exam fees as per the following pattern.
MDSU Exam Form Schedule 2021
|Exam/Course||बिना विलम्ब शुल्क||विलम्ब शुल्क|
|परीक्षा शुल्क के बराबर|
विलम्ब शुल्क सहित
|UG (Pass / Honors) Part-I, II and III Regular/Private/Ex-Students, of BA / B.Com / B.Sc / B.Sc (Home Science) / B.Sc (IT, CS, Naturopathy, Bio-Tech)/ BCA/ BA Additional||–||–||–|
|B.Sc-B.Ed & B.A-B.Ed (RIE Only),|
M.Ed (all), B.Ed (all), B.P.Ed(annual scheme), BBA (annual scheme), Regular and Ex-Students
|All PG (Previous/ Final) Regular, Private, Ex-Students viz., MA, MSc (Annual Exam Scheme), M.Com And all diplomas/Certificate course|
|Last Date to submit Application Form Hard copy at University||–||–||–|
|Last Date to submit Application Form College at the Main University||–||–||–|
Steps to Apply Online For MDSU UG PG Exam Form 2021
- Step 1 – A students first have to visit the official website of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer http://mdsuexam.org/
- Step 2 – Now go to Examination Section and Click on Exam Form link.
- Step 3 – Now you will be redirected to the Official MDSU Exam Portal.
- Step 4 – Click on the Students Panel link.
- Step 5 – Now Click on Main Exam Form 2021 link.
- Step 6 – Now Click on Apply for Exam Form 2021 link.
- Step 7 – Choose your UG/ PG/ PORF/ Other Courses.
- Step 8 – Selection your Year/Semester.
- Step 9 – Now click on the Apply button.
- Step 10 – Fill your exam form details carefully.
- Step 11 – Pay application fees online.
- Step 12 – Now submit it finally and take a printout of this.
- Step 13 – The candidates have to submit their Application Form Printout along with required documents to the respective University/Colleges before the last date.
Thus all the Regular, private, and Ex-Students are now informed they have to apply for the MDSU Exam Form 2021 online. The Last date to apply form is not finalized yet for all UG and PG Courses. They have to be very careful while filling the exam form and also keep in touch with us to get the latest news and updates by regularly visit here.