In the recent notification of DDA Recruitment 2020 for 629 vacancy of Architectural Assistant, Deputy Director, Surveyor, Stenographer, Patwari, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Assistant Director, Mali, Planning Assistant, Assistant Accounts Officer and SO. The Authorities has been extended last date application form window which was earlier on March 23, 2020, DDA Application Process was to be started but now it is extended by 1st April 2020. All the interested candidates need to apply for various posts from 1st April now. DDA Authorities recently revised their application form and registration dates due to the pandemic of Covid-19. With this most acute time, it is not at all safe to carry forward the DDA Recruitment Process 2020. There are total 629 Posts. These posts include: Mali, Planning assistant, Patwari, Stenographer, Assistant Account Officer and Assistant Director. All the aspirants of Group A, B and C can apply from April 1st and it will last till 30th April.
Well there can be possibility that, DDA officials may extend or revise dates of recruitment once again. If, following conditions are not under control. We will notify you from time to time.
DDA Recruitment 2020
All applicants need to take care that they can apply only online from the official website. No candidate will be allowed to apply after the end date. Though you can pay your fees till 4th May 2020. Pay fees through debit card, credit card or net banking. It is important to read important instructions to apply online for DDA Application Form 2020 for 629 vacancies. For more information check the below information. While, www.dda.org.in Recruitment 2020 Apply Online only after 1st April.
|Name of the Post||Number of the vacancy|
|SO for Horticulture||48|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant||292|
|Deputy Director System||2|
|Deputy Director of planning||5|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||11|
DDA Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Out of 629 vacancies, DDA ( Delhi Development officer) has issued the most number of vacancies for Junior Secretariat Assistant. All the aspirants who wants to apply Online, need to check Eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Only if eligibilities given match to yours. Apply Only then! Following are DDA Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria post wise.
- For Deputy Director
- Bachelor degree in Planning/ Mechanical/ Architecture/ Civil or Master Degree in Sociology/ Economics/ Geography or any degree which is its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in any planning office of development.
- Post Graduation (PG) in Planning with a specialization in the sector of Housing/ Mechanical/ Urban/ Town.
- For Horticulture SO
- Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture is must. Agriculture or Forestry or its equivalent will also be considered.
- For Stenographer
- Usually you just have to be 12th pass or have the Marksheet of class 12th. Basically you need to have skills like:a) the speed of 80 wpm for 10 minutes dictation.
b) Transcription- In Hindi around 65 minutes while in English 50 minutes.
- For Deputy Director
- Candidates should have 5 years of required experience in Computer programming with holding degree in B.Tech/ M.sc/ IT/ MCA/ BE with at least scoring 60% marks.OR
- Must have Ph.D degree in IT or Computer Science.OR
- With relevant 3 years of experience candidate must have IR/ M.tech in Computer Science or ME with atleast 60% marks.
- For Surveyor
- Around 2 years of work experience in survey work or National Trade Certificate for 2 years in surveying.
- For Assistant Accountant officer
- Master in Financial Control/ MBA in Finance/ CS/ ICWA/ CA degree or its equivalent.
www.dda.org.in Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
While the selection process of DDA Recruitment 2020 is that they will conduct a writtent test for all the candidates who have applied. Then the passed one’s will go for document verification and followed by this they will end up by personal Interview. Following are the steps through which you can apply easily online:
a) Official website for DDA Recruitment is www.dda.org.in. Go to this website for applying.
b) On this website you will get a tab called jobs. Go to that tab.
c) DDA recruitment for various posts – link will be there. Click on it.
d) Click on the Application Form and fill all the required blanks. Do not leave any blank. Additionally, no information should be false or forge as it will be double crossed at the time of document verification.
e) Pay fees online. The amount of fees is 500 INR.
f) The last date to pay the fees is 4th may. Candidates have ample of time to apply and pay the fees.
g) Once all the steps are followed, don’t forget to save your application form and its number. Keep the receipt generated for paying the fees online.
You may check >>> RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 (926 Posts)
For more information, keep in touch with our site!