CEED Answer Key 2020 for Part A & B is going to available online by IIT Bombay shorty from January 21, 2020, at ceed.iitb.ac.in. The answer key will release in PDF format which will contain the correct answer of all the questions asked in the test. It will provide along with the question paper. The Common Entrance Exam for Design is annual exam conduct jointly at all IITs and IISc for admission in postgraduate programmes in the field of technical designing. Aspirants who participated in the examination can calculate their probable score using the answer key. As we as if any answer found in incorrect in answer key then there will be the facility of objection or challenge. Read complete information on in the below section.
CEED Part A & B Answer Key 2020
IIT Bombay held Common Entrance Exam for Design on January 18, 2020. The official CEED 2020 Answer Key is coming online on January 21. Using the answer key and question paper of CEED, examinees can cross-check their answers and get the probable marks. If any complaint or incorrect answer found in the official answer key, then an objection in written can rise against it via mail. So do so candidates have to follow the guideline prescribed officially incorrect manner. Accuracy of answer brings highest in the official Answer key so we recommend it most for cross-checking your answers. Further information regarding CEED Final Answer Key, Objections and others can find below.
CEED 2020 Answer Key Release Date
|Examination||Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED)|
|Conducting Authority||IIT Bombay|
|Purpose||Admission in postgraduate courses in the field of technical design|
|Article Section||Answer Key|
|Examination Date||January 18, 2020|
|CEED Answer key Part-A release||January 21, 2020|
|Answer key Part-A Objections||January 27, 2020|
|CEED Final Answer Key releasing||February 04, 2020|
|Helpline Number||22 2576 4063 / 9093 / 9094 (From Monday to Friday at 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM)|
Read More <<< ISRO Scientist Engineer Answer Key 2020
How to Calculate marks Using CEED Answer Key
Aspirants can follow the steps mentioned below in order to cross-check your answers with CEED 2020 Answer Key and know the probable score.
- First of all download the official answer key along with question paper then start the process of cross-checking the answers section wise.
- While cross-checking the answer, mark the correct and incorrect answers.
- Afterwards, evaluate marks considering the following criteria –
|Sections||Add Marks if Correct||Deduct Marks if Wrong|
- If question not attempted, 0 marks are given
- Now, calculate the marks of each section by the following formula:
MSQ section score calculation:
2 x (total correct answers) – 0.2 X (total wrong answers)
NAT section score calculation:
3 x (total correct answers) – 0 x (total wrong answers)
MCQ section score calculation:
2 X (total correct answers) – 0.6X (total wrong answers)
- Finally, calculate the total Raw Score of CEED in part A by adding all sections score i.e. MSQ+NAT+MCQ = CEED Raw Score
Steps to Download CEED 2020 Answer Key Final?
In order to download the Final CEED 2020 Answer Key, candidates can follow given below step by step instructions and get it effortlessly.
- Follow the direct link mentioned on this page to download the CEED answer key. In case of missing the link that means answer key not released yet so be patient and keep visiting this page.
- An Answer key PDF will be opened in a new tab of the browser, so you can download it.
- After downloading the key you can cross-checking the answer anytime.
How to Objection/ Challenge the CEED Answer Key 2020?
While cross-checking the answers if you found any incorrect answer or dispute then candidates can complain against the CEED answer key. Objections or challenge can be raised by sending the comments through email on before January 27, 2020. While sending the objections keep the following points in the mind:
- The email regarding the answer key challenge must have the Subject named “CEED Answer Key Comment”.
- Objections must be sent with the proper jurisdiction mentioning the question number given in question paper.
- If you have more than one objection, then include them in a single email appropriately.
- The emails are carefully read by the authority of CEED, that mail will not be replied.
CEED 2020 Question Paper
Along with the CEED answer key, question paper of CEED is also published. In favour of fair examinations, The CEED 2020 question paper and answer key will avail together by IIT Bombay. By the combination of both, you can predict your CEED Result. The question paper will available in complete formate including all the questions with 4 options.
Posts You May Interested