AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2021 download district wise Final Eligibility List & Check Payment Status. The good news for the applicants the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Merit List 2021 is now to be released within this week. As per the Government of Andhra Pradesh CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has been initiated the financial empowerment of school-going children last year. Now after all the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiary List Status is updated very soon at www.ap.gov.in. The candidates who have applied the online application form for the scheme, now the department is shortlisted the candidates who have found eligible and releases the AP Jaganna Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme List of candidates benefited from it. As per the latest updates, the district wise 1st 2nd Beneficiary list for AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 is released till the last week of December month. So candidates do not worry and scroll down to get more latest updates of this scheme related.
Latest Updates >>> Andhra Pradesh Government is going to releases Beneficiary List of AP Amma Vodi Scheme. Now, beneficiary candidates can check child details online. Kindly check your name for the selection from below the link.
Jagananna AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 Final Eligibility List
There the good news for the candidates who have applied for Andhra Pradesh YSRCP Amma Vodi Scheme Final Eligibility List 2021 1st and 2nd is to be released soon. The Application process for eligible candidates is already completed. Now the government of Andhra Pradesh is likely to announce the Jagananna AP Ammvodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List of candidates will provide the benefits. The Chief Minster Jagan Mohan Reddy will distribute the amount of Rs. 15000/- beneficiary to the 26 January 2020. So therefore the Education Department is releases the second Beneficiary list this week at www.jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in or http:/ammavodihm.apcfss.in website direct link is given below. Only the eligible and most suitable candidates will get draw this scheme benefits. However, the candidates are requested to check the latest news and updates for the Second list of candidates here first.
Amm Vodi Scheme 2021-22 Important Details
|Department||School Education Department Andhra Pradesh Govt|
|Scheme Name||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Scheme Introduced by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Type of Scheme||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Benefits for||Mothers of School Going Children (Govt. of AP)|
|Amount Payable||Rs. 15000/-|
|Scheme Launching Date||10th June|
|1st Beneficiary List Availability||Releases Now|
|2nd Beneficiary List Availability||Releases Available|
|Schools Covered||Government, Private Aided,Private Unaided, Junior andResidential Schools|
|Class||Class I to Class XII|
|Ammavodi Scheme Release Date||July|
Read Also >>> sofworld.org NSO Result 2021 Level 2
AP Jagananna Scheme Result 2021
The Most popular and Most awaited “Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme” is launched by the CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to aim the reduce Illiteracy in the state. Thus the family whose livelihood is not able to provide better education to their children, so this scheme is just a little help to them. Thus after inviting the application from the Below poverty line family candidates the CM will announce the AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Beneficiary List 2021 of the candidates will provide the Rs. 15000/- per Annum per candidate’s financial help. Thus the YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 is to only encourage the financial to families of school-going children. Now the candidates who will get the benefits of this scheme session will declare with AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List by here to check as district wise.
What are Silent Features of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- Amma Vodi scheme is the State Government Scheme for Below Poverty Line Family.
- It is a flagship program “AMMA VODI” as a part of “NAVARATNALU” the YSRCP government for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of the mother.
- The benefits of this scheme are got by the students of from Class I to XII (Intermediate Education) in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges including Residential Schools/Colleges in the State
- This scheme releases the Beneficiary list for the Academic year 2021-21.
- There will be Rs 15000/- Per annum amount will be provided to the beneficiary for sending children to school.
- The fund or amount will transfer to the beneficiary account directly.
- The Mother or guardian must ensure attendance at 75% minimum to school to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Only those who have eligible according to all criteria will be their name on the Beneficiary list only.
The candidates who are awaiting for AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2021 2nd 1st are now provided the latest update. The CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the scheme on 09th January 2021 statewide. So they have to wait and check here the provisional list of beneficiary candidates.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Beneficiary list District Wise Check
The Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister releases the Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary list 2021 district wise. If they required then it will also release school. So, candidates, who have applied for this are to check their District wise list of 1st beneficiary List in Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 from the below link directly.
|DISTRICTS||1st Beneficiary List|
|East Godavari||Check Here|
|West Godavari||Check Here|
Steps to Check AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Beneficiary List 2021 Online
Beneficiary List of Amma Vodi Scheme can be checked by following steps –
- Step 1 – Visit at Official Website of the Official portal of AP State Government.
- Step 2 – Now click on the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme Link.
- Step 3 – Now District wise list will appear.
- Step 4 – Check your respective District Beneficiary list.
- Step 5 – Also take a printout of this for further reference.
The ammavodihm.apcfss.in Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List 2nd Payment Status is to be out soon. So all the candidates those are applied for this scheme are now wait is going to over and they will check the detailed list of candidates who are benefited from this scheme are given a district-wise list. Students have also check here regularly for further 2nd 3rd list of beneficiaries is now releases. The children who have selected for the Amma Vodi scheme will award on 26 January by the CM YRS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
How to Get the Amount of Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary
The AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd beneficiary list 2021 to releases by the CM YRS Jagan Mohan Reddy this week. So students are provided some silent features of this scheme benefits.
- There is only Rs. 15000/- per annum to give each beneficiary.
- The Beneficiary will get this amount till they have not completed Intermediate education. If students leave the schools in the middle of Higher secondary education, their benefits will be discontinued.
- There will district wise and school wise List of students that can be released separately.
- The amount will be received through online mode by a beneficiary.
- The fund will transfer to the beneficiary registered account in the month of January every year.
- After completion of 12th/Intermediate, there will no benefits draw to students.
School Education Department Andhra Pradesh Govt is responsible for providing selected candidates list on official website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. Thus the candidates who are given the benefits will have to check their AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 by here. However for furthermore list of candidates releases. If you like this post share it with your friends to help them. For upcoming vacancies notification and assistance kindly stay with us.
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone : 0866 288 3941, Email : apcse.@ap.gov.in
Posts You May Interested