AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Beneficiary List 2020 download district wise Payment Status. Good news for the applicants the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Merit List 2020 is now to be releases with in this week. As per the Government of Andhra Pradesh CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has been initiative the financial empowerment of school going children in last year. Now after all the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiary List Status is updates as very soon at www.ap.gov.in. The candidates who have applied the online application form for the scheme, now the department is shortlisted the candidates who have found eligible and releases the AP Jaganna Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme List of candidates benefited for it. As per the latest updates the district wise 1st 2nd Beneficiary list for AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 is releases till last week of December month. So candidates do not worry and scroll down to get more latest updates of this scheme related.
Jagananna AP Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020
There the good news for the candidates those have applied for Andhra Pradesh YSRCP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020 1st and 2nd is to be releases soon. The Application process for eligible candidates are already completed. Now the government of Andhra Pradesh is likely to announce the Jagananna AP Ammvodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List of candidates will provided the benefits. The Chief Minster Jagan Mohan Reddy will distributed the amount of Rs. 15000/- beneficiary to the 26 January 2020. So therefore the Education Department is releases the second Beneficiary list in this week at www.jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in or http:/ammavodihm.apcfss.in website direct link is given below. Only the eligible and most suitable candidates will get draw this scheme benefits. However the candidates are requested to check the latest news and updates for Second list of candidates at here first.
Amm Vodi Scheme 2020-21 Important Details
|Department||School Education Department Andhra Pradesh Govt|
|Scheme Name||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Scheme Introduced by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Type of Scheme||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Benefits for||Mothers of School Going Children (Govt. of AP)|
|Amount Payable||Rs. 15000/-|
|Scheme Launching Date||10th June 2019|
|1st Beneficiary List Availability||Releases Now|
|2nd Beneficiary List Availability||Releases Available|
|Class||Class I to Class XII|
|Ammavodi Scheme Release Date||July|
Read Also >>> sofworld.org NSO Result 2020 Level 2
AP Jagananna Scheme Result 2020
The Most popular and Most awaited “Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme” is launched by the CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to aim the reduce the Illiteracy in the state. Thus the family whose livelihood is not able to provide the better education to their children, so this scheme is just a little help to them. Thus after inviting the application from the Below poverty line family candidates the CM will announce the AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Beneficiary List 2020 of the candidates will provide the Rs. 15000/- per Annum per candidates financial help. Thus the YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 is to only encourage the financial to families of school-going children. Now the candidates those will get the benefits of this scheme session will declare with AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List by here to check as district wise.
What is Silent Features of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- Amma Vodi Scheme is the State Government Scheme for Below Poverty Line Family.
- It is a flagship programme “AMMA VODI” as a part of “NAVARATNALU” the YSRCP government for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of mother.
- The benefits of this scheme is get by the students of from Class I to XII (Intermediate Education) in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges including Residential Schools/Colleges in the State
- This scheme releases the Beneficiary list for the Academic year 2020-21.
- There will be Rs 15000/- Per annum amount will be provided to beneficiary for sending children in school.
- The fund or amount will transfer the to the beneficiary account directly.
- The Mother or guardian must ensure the attendance as 75% minimum to school to get benefit of this scheme.
- Only those have eligible according to all criteria will be their name in the Beneficiary list only.
The candidates those are awaiting for AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020 2nd 1st is now provided the latest update. The CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the scheme on 09th January 2020 at state wide. So they have to wait and check here the provisional list of beneficiary candidates.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Beneficiary list District Wise Check
The Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister is release the Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary list 2020 at district wise. If they required then it will also releases school. So candidates those have applied for this are to check their District wise list of 1st beneficiary List in Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 from below link directly.
|DISTRICTS||1st Beneficiary List|
|East Godavari||Check Here|
|West Godavari||Check Here|
Steps to Check AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Beneficiary List 2020 Online
- Steps 1 – Visit at Official Website of Official portal of AP State Government.
- Steps 2 – Now click on Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme Link.
- Steps 3 – Now District wise list will appear.
- Steps 4 – Check your respective District Beneficiary list.
- Steps 5 – Also take a printout of this for further reference.
The ammavodihm.apcfss.in Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List 2nd Payment Status is to be out soon. So all the candidates those are applied for this scheme is now wait is going to over and they will check the detailed list of candidates who are benefited under this scheme is given district wise list. A students have also check here regularly for further 2nd 3rd list of beneficiary is now releases. The children those have selected for Amma Vodi scheme will award at 26 January by the CM YRS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
How to Get Amount of Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary
The AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd beneficiary list 2020 to releases by the CM YRS Jagan Mohan Reddy in this week. So students are provide some silent features of this scheme benefits.
- There are only Rs. 15000/- per annum to give each beneficiary.
- The Beneficiary will get this amount till they have not completed Intermediate education. If a students leave the schools in middle of Higher secondary education, their benefits will be discontinue.
- There will district wise and school wise List of students can be released separately.
- The amount twill be receive through online mode by a beneficiary.
- The fund will transfer to the beneficiary registered account in the month of January every year.
- After completion of 12th/Intermediate, their will no benefits draw to students.
School Education Department Andhra Pradesh Govt is responsible for provide selected candidates list on official website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. Thus the candidates those are given the benefits will have to check their AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 by here. However for further more list of candidates releases. If you like this post share with your friends to help them.
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone : 0866 288 3941, Email : apcse.@ap.gov.in
Posts You May Interested