The 12th board exams are like other board exams. The only difference is that in Higher Secondary you are more pressurized. The HSC class 12th is the last class of our school life. After that, we will be considered grownups. So according to society to become a grown-up you need to go to a good (best) college. Why the students feel pressure about How to prepare for 12th Board exams. Because parents and grown-ups think the more pressurized the kid is the more he will study well. This does not work the same for everyone. So students first have to a better study plan for 12th board exams. We need to see what will work best to score good marks in 12th state board exams.
12th Board Exam Preparation, Strategy, Tips, and Tricks
Does nagging the whole syllabus and subjects help? Do they like to be yelled at for studies again and again? Do they work under pressure? Is pressure harming them in any way of your how to score class 12 CBSE? These are all the points which grown-ups need to analyze before giving away free advice. Some think that scaring the kids will help them study better.
Some of students want get 80, 90 percent marks in the board exams. Thus they need to study like their goals. They must be plan and make strategy how to score 90 percent in board exam in one month exam preparation. There are various subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Math, Arts and Commerce, Accountancy. They have to prepare each and very subjects very well to get above 95 in class 12th. The Preparation of theory and practical exams is totally different.
Best Tips and Tricks for 12th board Exam Preparation
So how do we get serious and how do we start preparing for 12th Board exam 2020 Preparation? You will hear your teachers giving you advice. Take all their advice and put them in a box and think for yourself what works best for you to get good score marks in 12th boards commerce. What is the best way to achieve your goal? How should you start RBSE, CBSE, UP Board Intermediate Board Exam preparation and how to analyze the result while processing.
Generally our conscious awakens one or two months before the Class 12th 10+2 board exam Preparation. When our heart starts beating fast whenever we think about board yearly exams. This is the best time when we start making the plan for Inter 1st 2nd year board exam preparation. We start asking everyone what should we do. And they simply say just study hard. So what should we actually do? Let’s find out Subject wise preparation for 12th Class Board Study tips and tricks
- Maths: In class 12th or HSC we do not study from one book. We are more pressurized and we want to do our best. So instead of taking all these books home and start preparing have a look inside. Check if they are different from each other at all. The best way to know from which book you should study is to ask your teacher. They prepare exams every pre-board and half term. Ask them which one is the best and use only that one to practice. Solve as many questions as you can. It will make you even more accurate in calculations and formulas.
- Chemistry: Chemistry is not much different from maths. It just has more theories which you need to write in the exam. Bonding and theory are easier to remember if you like the subject otherwise it all flies away like an airplane above the head. To increase interest it is best that you try to understand the bonds rather than just start hating them. Sometimes we just hate the idea of chemistry which later leads us to a point where we are unable to understand it.
- Arts subjects: Arts subjects are theoretical subjects. Students do not need to practice them from various books. Only reading them once and understanding the concept is enough. For example, history is like a storybook that has ancient stories with dates and years. We just need to make our timelines clear in order to understand the story and remember it. Geography too works like this. We need to understand the concept of the world. The way it works, the way rivers flow and the way rocks shape.
- Commerce Subjects: The Commerce or accountancy is totally real practical subjects. Students have to study each topics and chapter carefully and start practice. A practice is only one thing that make your exam preparation best. There are various subjects paper held for Commerce Board exams. So the students are need to equally prepare each subjects to get very good score in Class 12th Board exams.
What to do for 12th Class Board Exam Preparation
- Plan: Make a plan and work according to it. Prepare a chart for all subjects and adjust them to your daily schedule.
- Good diet: The healthier you will feed yourself the healthier your brain will work. Also, proper sleep is a must for a healthy brain.
- Entertainment: Studying and all is cool but entertainment is important too. Freshen up your mood once in a while, watch a movie or an episode of a series.
- Analyzing: When the days are close start analyzing yourself. Check if you have progressed. And check the pace of your progress too.
What to avoid while study for class 12th board exams
- Pulling all-Nighters: Pulling all-nighters will ruin your sleep schedule as well as it will ruin your study schedule too.
- Making plans for the whole day out: Going out is not wrong but does not compromise studies for the sake of entertainment.
These are our tips and tricks to prepare for 12th board exam science, arts, commerce subject wise. Students must also make their own strategy and follow it throughout the year. The detailed and complete subject wise Exam date Sheet and Time Table for Intermediate/12th Class theory and practicals is now also published for all State Board and CBSE. Hope they help you. Glad to help. Best of luck!
Useful Links –